- Inspections & Testing
- Resiliency & Stewardship
- Net Zero
- Pearl Certification
Comprehensive Energy Efficiency Service in Kalamazoo, MI
A qualified Kalamazoo, MI, energy efficiency expert can make sure your heating and cooling units are working to the best of their ability. We can also make sure your house is energy efficient and healthy for you and your family. From insulation, doors and windows, to radon testing, we know how to make your house efficient and environmentally sound! Save money on your utility bills with our simple, energy efficient, home improvements! We are locally owned and operated in Kalamazoo, MI, and our staff is proud to offer high-quality work when you request our services.
No matter how long you have lived in your Kalamazoo home, you are sure to experience a few high utility bills. Don't let a leaky, inefficient house ruin your monthly budget. Fortunately, you have fast access to professionals in the field of energy efficiency when you hire our team. We are carefully trained and make it a point to be punctual since we realize how much of a difference you will see when you've had our energy efficiency experts working on your home. Regardless of what the issue seems to be, you can depend on us to provide a clear explanation and then get to work solving the problem.
If you need a Kalamazoo, MI, energy efficiency expert you can trust for impressive results, come to Better World Builders. Our staff is experienced and caring when it comes to helping local residents with their homes. In addition, we are environmentally conscious, which may ease your mind as we work on your house or business. Please call our office in Kalamazoo, MI, to find out more about our skills.
Why You Would Want an Energy Audit:
- Pinpoint your energy/comfort losses
- Access to the maximum utility rebates
- Health & Safety concerns in your home
- Indoor Air Quality concerns
- Icicle issues
- Rooms that are cold in the winter or very hot in the summer
- High energy bills
- Roof leaks
- Heating/cooling equipment runs constantly and is unable to keep you comfortable
• Furnace (& AC), water heater - ventilation & combustion inspection
• Gas lines leak inspection
• Bath fan & Kitchen fan exhaust draft evaluation
• Insulation, Air Sealing, & Ventilation levels (Attic, Walls, Foundation) inspection
• Blower Door Test
• Complete Infrared Scan & Report
• Energy Audit Report & Recommendation Quote
• Makes the best rebates available to you from the utility companies (Up to $3500)
What to Expect:
During the Energy Audit we look at your house from top to bottom and quantify how your house is losing money and wasting comfort. We evaluate your energy bill, all the insulation levels and find where the loose points are in your home. We do a health and safety check on your furnace, water heater and we check your gas lines for leaks. Additionally, we may use a blower door to measure air exchanges and an infrared camera to pinpoint losses. Finally, we will give you a holistic strategy on how to make your home healthy, safe, durable, comfortable and efficient. This process can take anywhere from two to four hours.
Outside of Kalamazoo: $450
Earn up to all of your Inspection Fee back when you choose BWB to correct your building's issues.